Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

It froze at when the ice melted around the bone.

i would have given it a 10, had that not been the third time I had to reload the page because of a freeze and the mouse disappearing.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

all i can say is :O

this is better than stupid morgan freeman's new crap.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Good work

Unfortunately, I wish to stop playing. not very enticing.

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

dfd

its fucking annoying when your on clouds trying to aim and the fucking camera going up and down up and down. WHYCANT IT JUST BE FUCKING STILL!?

Sonny Sonny

Redundant

Good game, but the human attention span can only last so long, and once i clear my temp files i bet i am screwed when i try to play it later. the fighting takes forever and the story drags on too slow.

The Suspects The Suspects

Ahhh

I got far to the woman with the gun and i asked for an interview with Rohfl whatever and i Have to start over!!! ARRRGH

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

HOLY JESUS PIE!!!

I played it for like an hour and I started wondering, why the fuck can't I get any more attacks higher than a shoe throw, so i started getting tons of power and magic and it never changed! So I started reading review to see if there were tips and I read "YOU SON BITCH! NO NUDITY!" and i thought to myself "well why the hell am i playing this?" and closed it.

Handdrawn 3of4 Handdrawn 3of4

hey...

pretty good. dont listen to the dude before me. i thought it was good art. i also think it is weird how you are a black badass who likes anime and all, but we all are weird freaks...in someway. no, i'm just kidding. i couldnt draw like that...i dont think... DAMNIT IVE NEVER TRIED! LET ME GET SOME PAPER....OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE BEST ARTIST SINCE DIVINCHI!

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Go with #2

I like #2 the most

Snake Attack Snake Attack

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!

Dude, make a super long chinese dragon flying around at night! Or at least tell me how you did this so i can!